Friday, February 21, 2014

happy bacon day!

it must be bacon day.  the bacon fairy came this morning.  he took the form of  a delightful and handsome man who brought me bacon and coffee in bed.  it's a pretty good way to start the day---i highly recommend you all try it sometime.
i've been doing lots of work in the garden---digging and building raised beds so it's important for me to keep my bacon reserves up.  

me, in groggy bewilderment and awe, on my first bacon day

have i mentioned that zane also enjoys bacon?



zane expends a lot of energy supervising me during the day so it's important he gets enough bacon to be able to carry out his duties.


with my bacon and coffee reserves topped off all that's left is my daily butter requirement to meet before i'm back outside at the shovel.

No comments:

Post a Comment